Friday, March 9, 2012

What's the Secret?

How is it that so many bloggers can find time to teach, write interesting Blogs, pin, create incredible goodies for TPT, raise their own kids, grocery shop........! I can't remember the last time i actually got my hair cut by a pro. 
I'm just now getting to Farley's current and only because I have a day off school due to a water main break!  I'm sure i have at least 20 pics on my camera from my classroom that I still need to load.  So, I'll apologize up front.  I'm sorry for posting more than once today.  But a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
So, look for a recap of our Seuss week that was cut short and some ideas for using the cute little plastic boxes I found at The Container Store.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how you used those little boxes!!! It might mean we need to have another Container Store and Cheesecake factory date soon! And I find myself staying up waaaay to late working on stuff for my TPT store. I'm really looking forward to the summer when I'm free to make the things I have on my list that I can't get to now! :)

    -Staci
    Let's Teach Something

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and am happy to be your newest follower! =)

    I am a 1st grade teacher. I have lots and lots of *freebies* that I would love for you to come check out. I would also love for you to read the poem I just shared titled "A Heart of Patience". =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. CATHY!! Come back to blogging! I'm dying to see what you did with those little containers!! My birthday is just 12 days away and The Container Store sent me a coupon for my birthday- so I might need to go get me some of those containers- but I need inspiration!! Hope all is well!

    -Staci
    Let's Teach Something

    ReplyDelete