Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Chicks and Cheesecake...What a Combo!


Can you tell what a good time we all had at the tri-state meet-up?  I stole this pic from my new Container Store junkie friend Staci, who probably stole it from one of the other fabulous women we met.  Thanks again to Abby and Michelle, and Abby's mom who made the cute cookie pops.  I intended to save mine for my 8 year-old, but accidently devoured it on the way home.  Sorry Roman!  He did however love the white chocolate raspberry cheesecake I brought him.

4 comments:

  1. Totally Awesome! I'm new to the blogging world too!
    Come by and visit :)

    gllitzyinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shout out! I can't wait to see what you made with the little containers- I'm sure it's going to make me wish I had purchased them too!!!!! :)

    And yes, you called me out- I stole the pic from someone else! But, I figure since I'm in it, I'm allowed! :) And you're allowed too!

    -Staci
    Let's Teach Something

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to meet you Cathy! I am excited to see what you bought at the container store too, that place is dangerous!
    Have a great rest of the week :)
    Stacy (off2kindergarten)

    ReplyDelete