Sunday, February 5, 2012

Feel the Love...


I just want to say a HUGE THANKS to Kacey at Doodlebugs.  She has saved my old tired calendar wall with these oh so adorable calendar cards.  She's got new ones every month right on her blog...and free I might add!  Go grab them for yourself.  Do not pass go ...do not collect $200...go get'em!  I make at least 3 sets of them every month.  I use them for sequencing activities, random order for choosing students, and greater than and less than centers!  Then I buy her goodies at TPT and all is right with the world.  Let me know if you can think of other ways to use them!

2 comments:

  1. I love her stuff! I hope you don't mind I didn't link to your blog yet! I wanted to give you a little time to get your feet under you and then I will send lots of people your way :)

    Katie
    Queen of the First Grade Jungle

    ReplyDelete